June 28, 2026
Today turned out to be a surprisingly decent day, even if it didn’t go exactly as planned. I woke up early around 5 AM, made some coffee, and settled in to watch a few episodes of The X-Files. It was the perfect low-key way to ease into the morning. I took a break to play some Breath of the Wild, exploring and enjoying the freedom of Hyrule for a while. Later, I headed out to grab breakfast and more coffee, which hit the spot.
When I returned, I jumped back into Breath of the Wild, but the game decided to test my patience. I got knocked off a platform in a frustrating way and decided it was time for a break before I got too annoyed. I’ll pick it up again with a fresh mind tomorrow.
Since I’m being careful with the limited credits on the image-to-image AI site I use for my nude edits, I’ve been going through my archive and finally posting some of the ones I made a while back but never shared. I’m trying to conserve credits across my three devices—hoping to keep at least three saved up. I really wish the credit system was better. It starts at one per day, builds to two, then caps at three. But if you miss even a single day, it resets back to one and you have to rebuild the streak. It would be so much nicer if it kept increasing or at least held steady longer.
One of the pieces I’m especially proud of is this nude edit of Elizabeth Reaser I created some time ago. I started with a high-quality fake base made for me by the talented faker Max_thehitman and then used the AI to transform it into something even more striking. The final result turned out incredibly well.
In the image, Elizabeth stands powerfully under a cascading shower of water. Her long, dark brown hair is completely soaked, clinging to her shoulders and chest in heavy, glistening strands with a few wet bangs framing her face. The water pours down dramatically from above, catching the dramatic lighting and creating sparkling rivulets across her skin. Her face is captivating: those intense, glowing orange eyes stare directly forward with an almost supernatural intensity, framed by dark, wet lashes. Her full lips are painted a deep red, with a thin trail of blood dripping from the corner of her mouth and running down her chin, adding a dark, sensual, almost dangerous edge to her expression. A delicate necklace rests against her collarbone, with a few drops of water and blood catching on the chain.
Her body is stunningly rendered—toned, wet skin that shines under the mixed lighting. Warm golden light bathes her left side, while cool, moody blue tones dominate the right, creating a beautiful contrast that highlights every curve. Beads of water and thin streams trail down her neck, over her full, rounded breasts with their perky nipples, and continue lower across her toned stomach. The water emphasizes the soft, natural weight and shape of her breasts, making them look incredibly lifelike and tactile. Her skin has a flushed, healthy glow, every droplet and highlight rendered with exquisite detail.
The background is atmospheric and moody: thick clouds of steam swirl around her, lit in deep blues and warm oranges, giving the whole scene a cinematic, almost otherworldly feel. The combination of the falling water, the steam, the dramatic lighting, and her striking orange eyes creates a powerful, erotic, and slightly haunting image.
I’m really happy with how this one came out. It’s one of those edits where everything just clicked—the lighting, the water effects, the expression, the atmosphere. Feels good to finally share it.
Looking forward to a relaxed evening and maybe some more X-Files before bed. Grocery shopping can wait until tomorrow.


Comments
Post a Comment